Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunshine. :)

 Funny how on days when it is raining and snowing (yep. Snowing.) I can still find sunshine. Inner sunshine, of course. Like reading, photography, eating good food and spending time with crazy friends.
Like the day I took this picture of Snicker's puppy smile. Well I was in a good mood that day! Because I had just discovered my ever-increasing interest in photography. So here's some pictures I took that day that I had quite a bit of fun with.

Quilt on the wall.

Why exactly ARE dandelions weeds?

Ugly fingernails.










































Ha! I'm wearing that shirt today. ^^^ As well as a pink vintage headband. It's lovely. :)
~Hallielujah

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the days you are feeling the sunshine! You bring sunshine into my life every day!