Saturday, August 22, 2009

A walk with Snickers


I took a walk with Snickers today. It's walking to the very tippy top of my hill. We've done this walk millions of times, but I realized that everytime we do it, hiking gets easier! So this time, it was easy for both of us. I thought that, that was like trials in our lives. At first, they're very, very difficult, and you may be having a hard time, but if you do what you're supposed to, trust in the lord, and Pray, read your scriptures and to go church (:D) then your trials will get easier. Some ways you can do what you're supposed to do,

Keep the Word Of Wisdom-it seems like an easy thing to do, but it isn't always. The lord knows that, and if you do this, he will be happy with you.


Don't say fowl language-This to, is difficult with your friends and CoWorkers all around you, but it can really offend people, it can offend yourself when you say fowl language.


Obey: Obey the lord, and your parents, and even your friends.


That's my little lesson of the day :D Isn't that picture of Snickers, the cutest thing you've ever seen? I love that dog!
♥Hallie♥

1 comment:

AubsandKenny said...

I love hearing your testimony of the gospel! I am so glad I got to see you this last weekend and was able to go to the temple with my babyest sister ;)! Oh, and I love the dog on your page, getting Kenny's dogs made me realize how much I love dogs :)!