Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Hey wonderful people,
I'm (finally) back to blogging on this blog and I have BIG news! In exactly (I'm counting down the days/hours/minutes) thirty four days, that's four weeks and six days, I will be in










scroll down















DISNEYLAND!
HALLIELUJAH! :) I'm in a really good mood right now, maybe just because I just got all these flattering comments on my new profile pic on Facebook!
Anyway, I'm pretty excited about Disneyland! Well...like...spaz out all over the place excited! I want to tell you guys about my amazing Halloween plans! So I had awesome plans to be a phsyco with my BFF Michaela, but she canceled out on me because she's being mirror, mirror on the wall from Snow White.?? No offence Kay, but how can you be a mirror for Halloween) So now I'm trying my best to get her to change her mind. :D the new girl in my church class named Oralee might do it to. I will DEFINITELY post pics on here and Facebook...so add me if you haven't. We're wearing these shirts that say "this is my costume" Then dieing (is that spelled right?) our hair in rainbow colors. The BEST part is short shorts, leggings, toe socks and flip flops! Awesome right? I've really been online to much now though, so I should probably go.
I'll post soon!
Hallie♥

No comments: