Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My mom's blog!

Yes, my mom finally got a blog! Here's the link
Click here!
I've neglected this blog, we all know that. Let me just try to make it up to you....






(^Disneyland Video! Sorry that there's no music on it, but I guess my player at the bottom of the page will take care of that.)

Helping my mom with her blog has motivated me to make this post! Now something else to make it up to you.......
Psyco's for Halloween with my two best friends!
A surprise thirteenth birthday party! I'm now an official teenager WOOT WOOT!


Christmas! It was great, but then, they always are! I got a much wanted camera, a full length mirror and the cutest Micky stuffed animal that my mom bought me in Disneyland!
Hope you enjoyed this little update! :)
Hallie♥

1 comment:

AubsandKenny said...

LOVE your background and your pictures! Super cute!!! :D