Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Then and Now: Jace (Way pic heavy)

I decided to do a segmant on each of my siblings! I am sooooo excited! I decided to make my way up from Jace to Lacey to Aubrey. Today I am going to do Jace. Here we go.

Jace was probably my closest friend growing up. I can remember so many things we would do together when we were little. I guess I should start at the beginning......
Jace became a big brother to me! He was two years old.
This would be the best picture EVER. No exceptions...cracks me up everytime! Just look at our faces Hehehehehe!
Jace and I in spokane a few years later. :)

We used to play all kinds of silly games and I still remember intense rock paper scissor wars in which --most likely--ended in tears. (From me of course, I was a sensitive child LOL.)
He would ALWAYS give me piggyback rides and I'm pretty sure I remember when this picture was taken. We have a cute little video of me on his back and we were both being soooo cute and silly.

Fast forward a few years.....
My favorite thing to say about my big brother is "He's a good guy". If any of my friends ever talk about my brother I just say
"He's a nerd." or "He's a good guy."
I LOVE MY BROTHER! He's definitely one of my best friends and of course....
He's a good guy.
Hallie

2 comments:

AubsandKenny said...

Awww, I love looking at baby face hallie and jace. The pictures are so cute! you guys were so little!

Lacey said...

I LOVE BABY JACE AND HALLIE TOO!
Awwww.