Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dear Mom-

Alright, you have been the lucky winner of me myself and I, babbling extrodinare, I guess it's time that give you an apology or a thank you or whatever this cutely random little post may be......
Often (well maybe once or twice a day(at the least)) I find that I have lost something very important that I need. I can't find it anywhere!
......And I totally could have SWORN that library book was on my bookshelf!

Also, you've delt with "I never look cute!." and "I have no cute clothes in my whole wardrobe!" many times.
You've probably had to deal with this look more times than I'd like to admit!
Just know that this is normal teenage behavior and that you are doing good!
.
.
.
.
.
.
After all....... how can you resist this face?
Love, Hallie
PS. To everyone else out there---when mom saw this she immediately started correcting my grammer. Don't have a picture for that unfortunately...gee thanks mom.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

BAHAHAHAHA. Our mom rocks.
I've seen your angry face a lot too ;) Darn teenager!!

AubsandKenny said...

Hahaha, Mom is awesome! Love your pictures