Saturday, November 13, 2010

Babysitting!

I was always an immature child and now I'm a immature teen, so maybe that's my key to sucess as a babysitter.

Last night I went to babysit two of my favorite little girls in the world!! Their mom didn't tell them I was coming so they wouldn't pester her all day.  So when I got there Brynn (two year old) yelled
"HALLLIE!" and came running and me and hugged me. It made me feel so good! I love little Brynnie-boo!
(Notice she is doing the exact same face as me in this picture on the left!) 
Here is a picture of Brynn and I from last night! (She was in her bunny costume....hop, hop!)
I loooooove to pose for pictures with the kids I babysit. Here are some:





I like to babysit because I can be as immature and childish as I want and the kids don't even care!!! I bet they think I'm more fun that way.....Sometimes I'm bad though and we get into "You're a poophead!" "No you are!!!" wars.
Little kids are adorable. I wouldn't mind being a nanny when I grow up because I can work with kids allll day! I mean the cute young nanny, not the old plump lady kind of nanny BTW.

I do goofy things from singing and dancing in their kitchen to the "can, can" beacause I am trying to get them to eat (didn't work by the way) to playing monster, superhero, supervillan, cinderella and so many more games that don't even have names!

Yay for babysitting! I love it!!!!! I love children!!!!!
Hallie

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Hallie you are the BEST babysitter ever!! Love the pictures! Also, love that you have "you're a poophead" wars with your kids hahahahaha that's the best!

AubsandKenny said...

I am LOVING your bangs, hot!!! And looks like you are a fun babysitter! When I have kids you can move in with me and watch them 24/7...LUCKY!