Friday, December 17, 2010

I dunnoooooooo. (Okay I do.)

Well, here is a blog post. I don't know what to write about because there is a lot of things I could. Hmm.
First of all, I think I will post a picture of my dog and his tounge....and me!
Aint that attractive?
Okay this is boring. Let me talk about something REAL. Today is Christmas eve for my family, even though logically, the real one is a week from today. We're having Christmas in the morning. We have to do it at ten o'clock because Jace and my dad want to go play basketball at our church which is really annoying to me, opening presents at TEN OCLOCK!  But oh well. I guess I'm just not good with things changing, but this is about my Papa so I don't want to be annoyed about anything! My papa (grandpa) is in the hospital with a lung disease. We are going to visit him on Sunday and staying there for nine days. Another thing I don't like is long road trips, but again, this is about Papa so I have different feelings. I am soooooo glad I will get to go see him because we're not sure how much longer he will live, to be perfectly honest. It is a blessing that we will all be able to see him!!!!!!

Okay well what else.


Check out that nerdy picture of me! Hahahaha!
I am going to babysit at six fifteen. I don't know when it will be over but I hope it won't be long because I want to do our Christmas Eve Program tonight! Jace is getting back from work at ten, so I hope I'll get home before that. Haha not like they'd do it without me or anything. Something sad, is that we can't have the missonaries over which is what we usually do on Christmas Eve. So many changes! I just need to adjust!
Hallie



No comments: