Monday, February 28, 2011

Bieber Fever.....

Doctor, doctor I need some help, I've caught a dramatic disease normal for girls ages 6-17.


OH YES. ^^^^  This girl is pretty amazing, no?!?!?!? :D

Okay so let me just admit it....I am unashamed to be in LOVE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER. I mean......that kid is indescribable!
I saw Never say Never with four other girls the weekend it came out and I LOVED it. I don't understand you haters.....what did Jbiebz do to YOU???
Now when I think of Justin Bieber I think of this:

Now if that doesn't make your heart pump faster, what DOES!?!?!?!? Now let me admit, I may have been known to:
Sneak a peek (or more than one....) at this AMAZING picture on the background of Michaela's phone during mutual....
Spend time wishing I had a poster of him on my wall.
Listen to his songs for a few.....hours.....at a time!
Creep on his Facebook.
Wishing I could watch his movie a hundred more times.
Be serenaded on stage as his ONE LESS LONELY GIRL. I mean......DREAM COME TRUE!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Anyway, Bieber Fever hasn't struck anyone else in this household, but Michaela and I have gone crazy, gotta admit.
My huge crush on Zac Efron is OUT THE DOOR. (Technically I lost interest a looong time ago, he is rather.....an interesting character....)
JUSTIN BIEBER.....YOU ROCK.

~Hallie
P.S. NO HATING. :D


2 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm not hating, just stating fact..You asked if that picture of Justin Bieber didn't make my heart beat faster, what would?
My answer: Men.
Love you.

Unknown said...

HALLLLLLLLLLIEEEEEEEEE THIS IS KYLIE!!!! HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE THIS BLOG. SO. CUTE. AND JB. IS. FREAKIN. SEXYY!!:))) HAHAHAHAHAHA :D YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!