Monday, February 7, 2011

If you are scared of outgoing people, do NOT watch this!

Ohhh goodness, just let me explain first.
I have a very crappy laptop. I LOVE it because I can access the internet all throughout the house. The only problem is that it is generally very slow. It is kind of sad. So some days I just *happen* to see my spanking new video/digital camera and my tripod and think what the heck? A quick video no one will EVER watch won't hurt, right?
I legitimately (SPELLED THAT RIGHT!!!!!) thought that no one would watch them except me, then I would delete them. DONE. But noooo, because I decided to put all these clips into one video and this is what happened.
Like I said, if you are scared of someone insanely outgoing, just close the page and no one gets hurt. ;)
~Hallie
P.S. Lacey, don't be offended that I said Hannah was creepy!!! :D

3 comments:

Lacey said...

awwwww baby Hannah!!! Be nice to my old baby doll! YOU are creepy hahaha ;)

Lori said...

Ahh....such good use of your free time! Thanks for sharing your outgoing personality with the rest of us. Can't wait to see what happens when you start Drama.

AubsandKenny said...

It should say: don't watch if you are scared of crazy people ;) Just kidding. It was entertainly interesting that's for sure! And you're welcome for a free laptop ;)

PS- SO ANNOYING that you have music on your blog because it took me forever to find it and turn it off so I could watch your video. the end.