Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Plans for this week

It is finally summer! Today is Wednesday and I have quite a happening weekend starting tomorrow! My mom and brother are going to Youth Conference (Sort of like church camp) and my dad will be working. So I am going to be spending the night at Michaela's house tomorrow! The next night I will be going to Tori's house for a sleepover. Then I will come home. Busy. Well...for me. =) I LOVE sleepovers even though I usually do not get any sleep...but that's all part of the experience! I had a sleepover with Tori and Michaela a while ago. It is actually quite a surprise that I am having so many considering that my mom doesn't like them. (Probably because I get pretty cranky without sleep LOL!) I'm only doing the ones this weekend because otherwise I'd be home alone for three days and that wouldn't be too fun! Anyway.....I will have to post pictures. I would of course, right now but Jace is being annoying and telling me to get off.
Off I go!
Hallie

No comments: