Friday, June 18, 2010

Waiting.....

I have been on the computer for a while now. I am waiting to go babysitt. I've been checking the peephole in the door everytime I hear a sound of a car. They're not that late, I'm just an impatient person. I want to see how much I can type on here before they get here. I am a pretty fast typer and they're supposed to be here any minute so we will see....

Yesterday I went to Michaela's house as planned. She is an awesome girly and my best buddy! She is at Silverwood today! I hope she has a good time. We had to watch her little sister Brinleigh. Brin was abnormally PSYCO yesterday! Michaela couldn't figure it out. She usually gets worked up when I walk in the door.
Example-- (Enter Hallie)
"Hey Kayla!"
"Hi Hallie!"
(Enter Brinleigh)
"HALLIE!" She shreiks.

She's crazy but definitely a cutie.

After that Michaela and I made cookies then went on a bikeride with Tori who lives right across the street from her. I am going to Tori's in a little bit so that'll be fun. Lastly Kayla and I watched New Moon. We made fun of the whole movie and hardly ever stopped talking. I will not mention what we were talking about...heh.heh.
*Runs to check peephole*
Still not here, Oh well. I can be patient, I can be patient, I can...blah, blah, blah.

I'm glad that dad is still here. Well he's not here, here as in my house right now. But he didn't go to Youth Conference. I love my dad he is AWESOME! None of the pictures we take ever seem to turn out though, sadly. Observe....

Okay so this last picture is most obviously not of my dad and I but I saw it and thought I'd upload it. Hey, keep in mind that this is my blog so I can post whatever I want!!!!!!!!!

*Runs and checks peephole Take Two*
Still not here. I am sick of this peephole business! Maybe I ought to start looking out of the window instead. Either way I have to walk all the way upstairs.
This is officially going to be my longest blog post if I do not end it now!
Hallie

1 comment:

AubsandKenny said...

I'm inpatient too, we must be relative. Wonder if we got that from mom or dad? lol! Cute pictures! Love the crazy one! ;)