Saturday, July 17, 2010

♪Camp, Camp, I Love Camp....

.......Canoeing! Feel the spirit, feel the spirit ooooohhhhhhh, feel the spirit feel the spirit ahhhhhhh.....♪
Camp is over.











Is this not tragic???? It ended just yesterday though it feels like so long ago already....here are some pictures!
  Michaela and I in front of the lake!
My bestest friends EVAH!!!!! Kate, Michaela and I. :DKate, Kayla and I went canoeing and found these lilies and we opened them up because they weren't bloomed yet. They were super beautiful and Michaela and Kate squirted water on them later so they'd look all pretty. I thought we were gonna float down the lake an not be able to turn when we were out there...hehe I'm just a big baby :D. I had so many adventures with these two this summer whether they were HILARIOUS, embarrassing (hehe) or spiritual.
Taylor and and I in the cafeteria! We would be probably the most crazy second years though we've mellowed out since last year. :) We are going to be awesome Youth Leaders so we hear....Annika (I know I'm spelling that wrong....), Eveanna, Mackenna and I before the hike. The second years hiked four miles or so and the first hiked three.....I think.
I won't ever forget.

2 comments:

Lori said...

It WAS fun, spiritual, and crazy! I'm glad I could be there to experience it with you. You are a fun camper.

Lacey said...

I would just like to point out that I created that song you sang at the beginning of your blog! :)
I love Girl's Camp. Live it while you can Hal!
P.s. I have updated my blog twice and not seen ANY comments from you or mom. Aubrey's the only one who loves me ;)
<3