Thursday, July 1, 2010

Twelve More Days.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to announce on here that Girls Camp (Also known as my own kind of HEAVEN) is in twelve days. Please, let me repeat.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last year at camp it was kind of weird......I went crazy! But I can't help it because every wonderful time I think of camp I want to go crazy! Let me enlighten you with some photos. Please sit back, relax and enjoy! :D

And this video of my friend Amy and I is all famous......



Yay! I can't wait! Camp is like......

Okay imagine more than a hundred girls hugging and screaming and laughing. Then imagine girls running around and hugging eachother and saying
"Hi, wanna be best friends?" and the other says
"YES!" Then the first one says
"Oh by the way, my name's Hallie."

That's like camp but camp is WAY BETTER!
I cannot wait.
Hallie
PS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Oh Girls Camp. You will have so much fun! Just think, YOUR YCL's were the girls I was a leader over! I feel old! Have a blast lady!
Don't get TOO crazy ;)